RPNow Exam Software is a self-service model for safe proctoring and identity confirmation on-net. It awards the exam-invigilators with the authority to track every movement of the students during an ongoing online examination. It helps to keep the compromise with academic integrity at bay. Its LTI based integration with any LMS is the key feature that ensures scalability and reliance.
The following features are crucial to the discussion concerning RPNow Exam Software :
- Proctor exams can be created and registered seamlessly without worrying about the hustle of entering passwords and other data
- All exam data from the LMS is automatically populated via LTI, which can be easily managed and customized.
- Linking the Test Delivery System
- Test delivery systems like Prometic or LMS like Blackboard or Canvas can be integrated with RPNow for added ease
- The integrations are plugged in hastily into the outlet which authorized supervision of settings and information promptly within LMS.
- Ensures delivery of a better proctoring experience designed for the learners.
- Identity certification and secure online examination are guaranteed with the use of a standard computer webcam with a working internet connection.
- The process of a multi-tier proctoring review is performed and accomplished by certified proctors who are instantly delivered to the instructors.
- Analysis of the learner’s performance is made easier thus, improving the assessment administration.
RPNow pricing is dependent on the number of examiners and candidates involved, and the duration of the exam. It starts at $15/exam and changes accordingly. However, the deals and the RPNow pricing can be negotiated and revised according to the user’s demand.
A demo is available on contacting the email and phone number provided on their official website. The custom demo will help in getting a gist as to how the proctoring would look in the user’s testing environment. Additionally, one can get an idea of the RPNow pricing through the demo.