Service Centre 5.1 is a modified version of Asolvi’s service management software developed to offer paperless automation for efficient operation. The software has powerful tools to track assets and sales using a simple wizard. It provides a streamlined billing process coupled with improved reporting features to achieve excellence in remote communication.
Service Centre Features
Here are all the essential features of the software
- Compete for information transfer between the engineer and service centre
- Easy to operate from mobiles and tabs
- Works both online and offline
- Application Program Interface
- Electronic transfer of information through secured API
- Transfer between multiple systems
- Allows customers to log service calls and check their status
- They can also add meter readings and the Sales order
- Fully integrated email service with the software application
- Easy to build customer service interaction
- Self call assessment by recording various factors
- Easy report maintenance for future reference
Service Centre Pricing
Asolvi has not mentioned Service Centre pricing anywhere on its website. However, looking at the user comments, it seems like a pocket-friendly tool. However, the company may offer add-ons at extra service costs upon special request for application customization.
Service Centre Demo
Before taking you to the Service Centre pricing structure, the company offers a demo application to understand the functionalities of the software better. For that, there is a special section on the website to request a demo. It asks a series of questionnaires to gather information to process your request for a trial version.