Service Centre 5.1 is a modified version of Asolvi’s service management software developed to offer paperless automation for efficient operation. The software has powerful tools to track assets and sales using a simple wizard. It provides a streamlined billing process coupled with improved reporting features to achieve excellence in remote communication.
Service Centre Pricing
Asolvi has not mentioned Service Centre pricing anywhere on its website. However, looking at the user comments, it seems like a pocket-friendly tool. However, the company may offer add-ons at extra service costs upon special request for application customization.
Service Centre Demo
Before taking you to the Service Centre pricing structure, the company offers a demo application to understand the functionalities of the software better. For that, there is a special section on the website to request a demo. It asks a series of questionnaires to gather information to process your request for a trial version.
Service Centre Features
Here are all the essential features of the software
Remote Engineer Access
Application Program Interface
- Compete for information transfer between the engineer and service centre
- Easy to operate from mobiles and tabs
- Works both online and offline
Remote Customer Access
- Electronic transfer of information through secured API
- Transfer between multiple systems
- Allows customers to log service calls and check their status
- They can also add meter readings and the Sales order
- Fully integrated email service with the software application
- Easy to build customer service interaction
- Self call assessment by recording various factors
- Easy report maintenance for future reference