Tasker field service management software provides features to aid heavy machinery, vending, facility management, and security sectors. Its real-time service task assessment helps to monitor the entire job cycle through an application. The presence of digital client acknowledgement and real-time inventory monitoring under a budget-friendly pricing model makes it a real winner.
Top unique features of Tasker field service management include-
- Real-time field service monitoring
- Records activities from starting to end on real-time
- Registers work obstacles for assessment by responsible personnel
- Digital client acknowledgement and feedback
- Customers leave a digital signature after job completion
- Digital sheets to record client feedback for future evaluation
- No work interruption under unstable internet connection
- All data get auto synchronized upon network restoration.
- locates employees close to the site for efficient job distribution
- Ensures complete job execution through NFC and QR Code
The Tasker pricing model has three parts- Growing (20$/user/month), Pro (25$/user/month), and Enterprise (customized plan as per requirement). The first Tasker pricing plan is for a single user, whereas Pro and Enterprise plans are for more than 20 and 100 users, respectively.
You can ask for a demo version of the Tasker field service management software before going for its full version. You need to enter your business email id under the “Try Now” section, and their executives will get back to you with details to access the demo version.