Unicom field service management software helps businesses get organized to save time and increase productivity. With several features available for work scheduling, customer management, mobile integration, inventory management, etc. the vendor offers customizable pricing to work for organizations of any size.
Unicom charges a flat rate of $5.99 per user per month to access all its features. The best part is Unicom pricing allows users to explore the software to its full potential with options to add unlimited personnel and customers coupled with unlimited storage, all under that same flat service rate.
Unicom field service management offers a 14 days free trial period allowing companies to use its basic version before going for the full version. The basic version comes with limited storage space and allows only a few personnel to connect to offer a glimpse of premium Unicom pricing features.
- Integrates with existing calendar to plan smart
- Find technicians available and auto-assign them work
Quotes and Invoicing
- Securely stores all customer information for future reference
- Doesn’t require any additional software and management for it
Seamless mobile integration
- Easy to raise quotes and manage them from mobile
- Accepts remote credit card payments
- Auto synchronize quotes with Quickbook and turns them to invoice
- Enables for payment through mobile
- Works well with any mobile apps and web browser
- Google maps integration to easy tracking of employee location
- Feed real-time progress on assignments through GPS location