Experian provides an extensive product portfolio in the FDP market. The company provides fraud detection and identity management solutions and services to protect its users from fraudulent activities. The company also provides solutions across account opening fraud, application fraud, compliance, identity screening, and online fraud detection. Request
EXPERIAN PLC Pricing to get more information.
Experian offers various solutions in the FDP market.
- BizID, a business authentication and risk assessment solution;
- Fraud Shield, a compliance and high-risk identity solution, which checks credit profiles and identifies advanced fraudulent activities;
- National Fraud Database, an accessible consortium of confirmed fraud records;
- Fraud Analytics and Consulting Services, which provides users with Data Lab, custom analytics, optimization, and decisioning expertise;
- AML (ASSIST//score), which helps to qualify, quantify, and rank suspicious activity;
- ProneID, a global identity authentication and risk assessment solution;
- AutoDoc-ID, a web-based global document validation solution;
- CrossCore, an open platform for single integration to connected fraud and identity services;
- Precise ID, an identity authentication and risk assessment solution in North America that provides Precise ID for Account Opening, Precise ID for Compliance, Precise ID for Customer Management and Precise ID for Identity Screening;
- Knowledge IQ, a knowledge-based authentication tool to identify, authenticate, and prevent fraudulent activities;
- FraudNet, a device intelligence and risk assessment solution to protect users from online fraud;
- Identity Element Network, which identifies risk attributes associated with identity activity analysis; and
- Hunter, a solution which matches application data against multiple data sources, device application and shared fraud databases, mortality data, and dedicated ‘watch lists.