It is a cross-platform runtime system developed by Adobe Systems for building desktop applications and mobile applications, programmed using Adobe Animate, ActionScript and optionally Apache Flex. This internally uses a shared codebase with the Flash Player rendering engine and ActionScript 3.0 as the primary programming language.
Adobe AIR Pricing:
The Adobe AIR Pricing plans are suited to user needs. Adobe AIR Pricing is available completely free for its users. To avail it, users must visit the website and download the software. It offers extra widgets which the users may purchase depending on their needs.
It free demo can be acquired online by visiting the website to know more about the product’s integrated features and a key on how to use it.
- Supports on Desktop Platform
- Open multiple windows, minimize, enlarge and resize AIR windows.
- Add an original menu bar to AIR windows, with submenus and custom menu items.
- Allows users to drag text, bitmap or file into an AIR application.
- Access to the device’s camera and microphone (including video encoding for recorded video).
- Allows mobile applications to become secondary screens and controllers for games.
- Explore drives, files, and folders on your PC.
- Create and delete files, rename, copy and move files.
- Integrated WebKit-based web browser within the application
- Manages multiple threads.
- Execute the ActionScript 3 code in the background without freezing the user interface.