GDevelop is an open-source, game engine designed for everyone. It's very extensible, fast and easy to learn. It can create any kind of 2D game creation software such as platformers, puzzles, shoot 'em up, strategy, 8-bit games. It takes visual programming to the next level and allows adding ready-made behaviors to the game objects and makes new behaviors using these intuitive.
- Export the game for the web, iOS, and other OS like Windows, macOS, Linux all in one click
- Publish your game on Poki, Kongregate, Itch.io and another such gaming website
- Contains tiled sprites, to create mosaics, floors and repeating patterns
- Possess embedded videos with Video objects
- Behavioural Transformation
- Add realistic behavior to your objects
- Makes your objects draggable with mouse/touch
- Design Advanced Interfaces
- Create the game levels dynamically using external layouts
- Design your assets using Piskel which are a powerful pixel art and sprite editor
- Create reusable functions using events, that are used as actions, conditions or expressions in your game
- Manipulate variables having arbitrary complex structures, with support for reading/writing JSON.
GDevelop Pricing has not been mentioned by the vendor but its strategies already describe how precise it is about the customers who want to use it. It allows developers to build games with the help of layout management, debugging, data import/export, animated effects, performance profiling, etc. GDevelop pricing plans ensure that no access is possible without signing the license and keeps full security of it.
GDevelop offers a free version but does not offer a free trial for customers Once the license is bought, the customer is guided well with each step so that there are no queries and he can smoothly polish all his concepts.