The AWS Toolkit for Visual studio is an augmentation for Microsoft Visual Studio functioning on Microsoft windows that makes it easier for developers to debug and evolve. AWS Toolkit for this tool facilitates starting faster and to be highly productive in building AWS software. It is out there through the Visual studio Marketplace, supports this software version 2017 & 2019.
The pricing starts at $45 per month. They also offer a free trial of the software. The pricing for the different segments are listed as below:
- The starting price is $45.00 per month
- Cloud subscription is $45.00 per month
- License is $499
The basic version of this software, the community edition is free of charge. This edition is free, fully featured IDE for students, open source and developers. It bestows with 10 days free trial and avail the services an individual needs to visit the official website.
- Integrate a debugger which works both for source level and machine level
- Create, maintain and monitor the memory dumps additionally as load for later debugging
- Manifests this tool Shell which bestow the development of a customized version of the IDE
- Allows developers to write extension so that the capabilities is extended
- Integrates a code editor which supports code completion using IntelliSense
- Supports and bestow code editing in all languages and setting bookmarks in code for quick navigation
- Maintains a multi-item clipboard and assignment table to perform
- Integrate multiple tools and features to use the version control, and to be agile and collaborate effectively and efficiently
- Manifests high quality code with comprehensive testing tools
- Includes a host of Visual designer to foster the development of software.
- Supports all WPF functionality including data binding and automatic layout management.
- Fosters to graphically edit database schemas and design query from the graphical view