PlotProjects Geofencing Solutions help organizations in gathering location intelligence which helps them in understanding their user behaviours in the real world. It helps users in devising strategies to reach out to them with the help of location-based notifications. The Plot Dashboard enables businesses to handle their notifications, geofences and statistics. PlotProjects pricing is flexible and it is suitable for all budgets.
Plot Plugin also allows professionals to modify their notifications and also, it is relatively simple to implement.
PlotProjects Pricing comes in three attractive variants. A brief description of all the three PlotProjects pricing plans has been provided below:
PlotProjects Pricing for Developer version – Free
< 1.000 geofences
< 10.000 MTU*
PlotProjects Pricing for Growth version – Max €0.01 / MTU* and Mac €0.01 / geofence.
< 10.000 geofences
< 100.000 MTU*
PlotProjects Pricing for Enterprise version – Custom pricing.
> 10.000 geofences
> 100.000 MTU*
For more details about their PlotProjects pricing plans, please contact the company.
PlotProjects Geofencing Solutions offers a 30 minute customised demo, which remains specific to the requirements of the business. The company also also offers a 14 day free trial for PlotProjects Geofencing Solutions that allows users to access their dashboard and explore more about the solution.
Following are some of the many features that PlotProjects Geofencing Solutions offer:
- PlotProjects Geofencing Solutions allow users to decide when to enable or disable the plot plugin
- The users can do this through the config file when the plot plugin is set or they can enable or disable it programmatically any they want
- iBeacon helps users to broadcast its presence over BLE devices
- It helps businesses to send notifications when users are near an iBeacon
- iBeacons also allows businesses to target users within smaller ranges, for example inside a store or another building
- Data campaigns have been created for a specific purpose that is to gather insights about the user’s location activity
- It also includes two sub-types of campaigns that are are Listening campaigns and Attribution campaigns.
- PlotProjects Geofencing Solutions offers geotrigger handler makes enables businesses to define their own custom triggers whenever the device enters a geofence or enters in the range of an iBeacon
- Businesses can also filter geotriggers based on their own logic and leverage the geotrigger handler as a trigger for their own custom events in their app
- PlotProjectss Geofencing Solutions also provides notification handler that enables businesses to decide an action when the user taps on a notification delivered by Plot
- When no notification handler is stated, it will treat the data attached to the notification as URI and that URI will be opened