Shipsy focusing on multiple factors like cost efficiency by helping in cost avoidance and cost reductions. Collating data and helping in smooth communication is a must, hence Shipsy lets its customers and their consignees see everything on a single portal enhancing visibility of the process and also keeping them up to date by pushing notifications related to accountability, thresholds, and alerts. Enhances customer experience by automating the entire process and eliminating manual record checking on various portals. Shipsy keeps all participants informed and reports container performances.
Shipsy pricing has not been disclosed by the vendor. However, it is in line with the competitors in the market. Users can contact the vendor for getting more details & competitive pricing
To know better about Shipsy, the users can have a look at a website and go through the various features offered about it. For more information and demo, the users can request the website and get across the demo soon
- Customizable workflow: let users understand the requirement and let them decide how many modules would be required and then they can make the purchase accordingly and deploy the modules easily with their existing ERP system.
- Neutral information: Shipsy focuses on delivering unbiased information to its consumers so that can have a fair understanding of what is going on in their business and hence can make well-informed decisions.
- Let consumers deploy the newly released APIs
- Reconciliation of invoices: by matching bank statements to the outgoing and incoming invoices so that users overcome discrepancies and avoid monetary losses.
- Dashboard: A unified platform for a clear understanding of the process, users can prepare Daily Shipment Reports and share them with their consignees to keep everyone informed. Also, automatic notification alerts are sent to the assigned individual/department in case of any breached threshold