An eTicket (Electronic Ticket) is a paperless software electronic document that is used by passengers to book their tickets through an online platform. It is used for train, airlines and Bus tickets through a computer database that collects all the information of passengers and books their tickets online. An IRCTC app helps one to retrieve eTicket on its mobile app. Passengers receive SMS for their booked ticket on their registered mobile number, which can be availed during their journey. An eTicket help desk software is stored in the airline's computer system database that helps in confirmation of seats.
eTicket pricing differs at various platforms. Railways charges on each ticket are from INR 15/- to 30/- apart from ticket fare. Airlines charge around $ 50 on each ticket along with a ticket.
eTicket Help Desk Software Demo:
Passengers need to create a login Id and password for registration. After successful registration, passengers book a ticket by filling in to and fro station/airport, Name, age, and mobile number. Then the next step is a payment option through which one receives an OTP to complete their transaction process. The passenger receives an SMS on registered mobile nos and e-mail id their travel details for further reference with e-ticket pricing.
eTicket Help Desk Software Features:
Opening line features of the software are:
- Easy registration process:
- Sign up through the registration process for login.
- Inbuilt tool saved your login details for a future booking.
- Self-service and remote check-in:
- Online check-in option available.
- Delivery of boarding pass barcodes can be done through SMS or e-mail.
- Irctc and airlines book your ticket only when it has confirmed the ticket.
- Cancellation charges depend on the period of cancellation for reserved passengers.
- Multiple languages and currency option:
- One can opt for various currency options depending on the country you reside in.
- Selection of language is also optional.