Hitachi ID Identity Manager Reviews & Product Details
- Tokyo, Japan
- $50BN to $100BN
- Automation to provide and cancel user access, after noticing changes on systems of record.
- Workflow Manager
- Policy execution related to SoD, RBAC, risk scores, privacy safety and more.
- Reports, dashboards and analytics.
- Realizes and categorizes privileged accounts and security groups.
- Asks for strong authentication evidence prior to providing access.
- Minimizes stationary embedded and service account passwords.
Hitachi ID Identity Manager offers comprehensive identity management and access governance, privileged access management, and password management solutions. It advances IT security, supports internal controls and regulatory compliances, lowers access administration and IT support cost, and improves user services. Hitachi ID Identity Manager grants and cancels access for both on-premises and cloud-hosted systems and applications.
- No Weaknesses