Hitachi ID Identity Manager offers comprehensive identity management and access governance, privileged access management, and password management solutions. It advances IT security, supports internal controls and regulatory compliances, lowers access administration and IT support cost, and improves user services. Hitachi ID Identity Manager grants and cancels access for both on-premises and cloud-hosted systems and applications. Request
Hitachi Identity Manager Pricing to get more information.
Hitachi Identity Manager
helps businesses in handling identities, groups and security rights across systems and applications. It assures that users are provided access instantly; that rights are suitable to business requirements and that access is cancelled once no longer needed.
- Automation to provide and cancel user access, after noticing changes on systems of record.
- Workflow Manager
Hitachi ID Privileged Access Manager
- Policy execution related to SoD, RBAC, risk scores, privacy safety and more.
- Reports, dashboards and analytics.
protects user access to higher privileges. It minimizes common and static passwords to privileged accounts. It applies strong authentication and dependable authorization prior to granting access.
- Realizes and categorizes privileged accounts and security groups.
- Asks for strong authentication evidence prior to providing access.
- Minimizes stationary embedded and service account passwords.