Zoho Wiki is a tailor-made knowledge collaboration platform where creating and sharing knowledge allows establishing a corporate knowledgebase. This management tool lets users create relevant pages and workspaces, personalize portals, assign teammates, and stay updated. Its easy-to-use editor and secured platform which ensures safer, faster, and error-free content creation. This knowledge management tool is ideal for larger enterprises as well as smaller businesses to enable effective information sharing. Be it for training materials or online manuals, Zoho Wiki ensures it helps all types and sizes of businesses.
Zoho Wiki pricing
Zoho Wiki pricing is designed to suit individual organizational needs where a free plan, as well as a business plan, is available. The free plan is limited to 3 users whereas a business plan allows unlimited users.
Business - INR 162/user/month billed annually at INR 3,240
Zoho Wiki Demo
The basic Zoho Wiki demo with multiple images representing the features is available on the official website. Even though the audio-visual format is not updated yet, the FAQ section covers all the necessary information.
- Customizable portals to set the logo, establish webpages, choose skin colors, and decide panel positions
- Control brand image by allowing the type and tone of published information and use Zoho Wiki to reflect it to the users
- Create a hierarchy for pages by establishing a sitemap and find organized content divided into pages and subpages
- Effective tagging system for content organization and linked pages for better navigation
- Control the type of content by making the most of WYSIWYG Editor, which stands for ‘What You See Is What You Get’
- Effortless content creation by editing images, adding tables or URLs and using different text formats
- Decide which users get access to viewing, editing, and adding or deleting comments.
- Categorize users into groups or organizations to administrate effective content sharing.