Hippo is a 360 solution for businesses to engage, acquire and support customers through live chat software. It helps to interact with customers across multiple platforms like Facebook Messenger, audio and video calls.
Detailed Hippo pricing has not been disclosed, but it is in line with the leading competitors in the Live Chat Software market. Most software companies and vendors require you to contact them with details so they can offers competitive personalized pricing based on your needs. For more details about Hippo pricing plans, contact the company.
Hippo Live Chat Software provides a demo on its website via videos with animated transitions. Interested users can view the demo and try the software, of which a 30-day trial period is also available. The demo covers a wide variety of videos that use animation, screen recordings that capture how the product works and highlight the top use cases in a single shareable video to capture the attention of potential users.
- Include all the elements on a screen or simply one window, which allows for complete control over the visibility of the desktop and guarantees privacy.
- Permits recipients to not only view the material on the shared device, but also watch as the user interacts with it in real-time, navigating the interface and making changes.
- Allows live chat agents to invite website visitors into a one-on-one chat interaction..
- Triggers chat information based on visitor information and behaviour metrics such as geographic location, current page, referral page, time on website, visit times, chat times, and more
Website visitor tracking
- Track website visitors and reveal information about the people visiting the website that isn’t easily available in analytics platforms.
- View company names and contact information for key people at the company, which enables sales and marketing teams to build accurate profiles of customers.
Third party integration
- Enhance customer experience by providing seamless integrations with apps that are already being used.
- Incorporate with every aspect of the business process ranging from product planning, to manufacturing, to deliveries, to invoicing and more.