Retain is a robust business solution for recruiting, attracting, and assisting customers through live chat apps. This allows customer engagement across various channels, such as Facebook Messenger, audio and video calls. Retain comes with the best features of in-app chat to improve productivity, such as chatbots, screen sharing, third party integration, and much more.
Detailed Retain pricing has not been disclosed, but it is in line with the leading competitors in the market. Most software companies and vendors require you to contact them with details so they can offers competitively personalized Retain pricing based on your needs. For more details about Retain pricing plans, contact the company.
Retain has a free trial and also provides demo videos that cover a wide variety of videos that uses animation, screen recordings that capture how the product works and highlight the top use cases in a single shareable video to capture the attention of potential users.
- Display all elements on a computer, or simply one window, allowing full control of device visibility and maintaining the privacy
- Permits recipients to not only view the material on the shared device but also watch as the user interacts with it in real-time, navigating the interface and making changes
- Allows live chat agents to invite website visitors into a one-on-one chat interaction
- Triggers chat information based on visitor information and behavior metrics such as geographic location, current page, referral page, time on the website, visit times, chat times, and more
Website visitor tracking
- Track website visitors and reveals information about the people visiting the website that isn’t easily available in analytics platforms.
- Able to view company names and contact information for key people at the company, which enables sales and marketing teams to build accurate profiles of customers
- Enhance customer experience by providing them with seamless integrations with apps they are already using
- Incorporate with every aspect of the business process ranging from product planning, to manufacturing, to deliveries, to invoicing and more