Hubspot Marketing Automation Software is called HubSpot Marketing Hub. It is available for free as well, It is an easy-to-use platform with sales pipeline management that keeps track of real-time updates, schedules meetings, and calls from the clients and nurtures the leads with effective contact management and an in-built chatbot. It also has a feature to customize and integrate with third-party applications without complexing the interface, making it user-friendly and suitable for beginners. It uses analytics for getting insights into the market and creating campaigns.
Hubspot automates email which has triggers that are associated with end-goal of the campaigns. Nominal Hubspot pricing and flexibility with features and functionality make it an apt choice for growing businesses. Hubspot Marketing Automation software facilitates customized CTA, engaging landing pages, and automated email drip campaigns resulting in enhanced lead generation and lead management. In short, HubSpot Marketing Hub can be understood as a one-stop solution to end-to-end marketing. Businesses no longer need to manage leads on one marketing tool and manage marketing campaigns on another. HubSpot Marketing Hub saves a lot of time which was priorly wasted on the integration of campaigns and leads.
Hubspot Marketing Hub Pricing
The Hubspot Marketing Hub Pricing is set according to the requirements and features. For beginners, basic features are made available for free. The following Hubspot Pricing is for advanced features and requirements:
HubSpot Pricing for HubSpot Marketing hub Starter Plan is $50/month billed monthly and $ 480/Year if billed annually. This plan includes:
- All Features of Hubspot CRM
- Lead Management elements like Landing Pages, conversational bots, Forms, Live Chat, and Ad management
- Lead Analysis: User activity analysis on website, Dynamic list creation of Users powered by CRM
HubSpot Pricing for HubSpot Marketing hub Professional Plan is $800/month billed monthly and $ 9600/Year if billed annually. This plan includes:
- Lead Engagement: Customized bulk email campaigns, personalized emails, Retargeting of Users with customized ADs
- Personalized Marketing Automation: Customized smart content creation & Reporting
- Online Presence: SEO Optimization, Custom Blog content & Posts, Social Media recommendations
- Conversion Optimization: Customized CTA, Video Hosting, Split screen A/B testing and analysis
HubSpot Pricing for HubSpot Marketing hub Enterprise Plan is $3200/month billed monthly and $ 38400/Year if billed annually. This plan includes:
- Traffic Measurement: Traffic analysis, filtered view of data, Campaign analysis, Custom reporting
- Team & Brand Management: access control on data, email frequency cap to not accidentally bombard user, team organization on multiple levels
- Revenue Analysis: Revenue attribution to multiple touches, Customize event triggering and attach end goals, Easy to understand reporting
Although the HubSpot Pricing seems very straight forward with HubSpot CRM with unlimited storage capacity to store leads & HubSpot Marketing Hub being a paid plan. Unlimited storage is to motivate businesses to have a healthy database of leads/consumers/clients to manage. The HubSpot Pricing of Marketing Hub is of nature that the businesses have to pay per 1000 contacts processed for starter and professional plans while for enterprise plan the limit is per 10,000 contacts processed.
HubSpot Marketing Hub Pricing may vary with the choice of Add Ons as well. HubSpot offers an excellent CMS which enables users to create powerful and easy to use websites. These Optimized websites get more potent leads. HubSpot CMS Offerings can be purchased in combination with HubSpot Marketing Hub Offerings.
HubSpot Pricing for HubSpot Marketing Hub Starter Plan combined with HubSpot CMS Hub Professional is $350/Month. Businesses can connect to HubSpot to get more customized pricing. This combination of HubSpot Marketing Hub and HubSpot CMS Hub Offers the following:
- All Features Of HubSpot CRM
- Customized and Engaging Content Creation - Create engaging Website pages, Optimized Landing Pages, Powerful content creation for Blogs facilitated with Drag and Drop Editor
- Increase Online presence - Google Search Console Integration, AMPs for Blog Support and SEO Recommendation to attain Optimization
- Lead Conversion - Tool to increase lead capture and conversion like Live Chat, Conversational Bots, and Forms
- Lead Engagement - Retargeted ADs to engage leads which left your sites based on the content they consumed, Email Marketing with email customized for different devices, automating chat for two way communication and integration with Facebook messenger
- Lead Analysis - Attribution of lead to campaigns, website traffic analysis, and division of leads in the list to personalize the message
- Personalized Communication - Personalized CTAs, Personalized Content, Smart Reporting
For more details about Hubspot pricing, please contact the company.
The demo of the Hubspot Marketing Automation Software or Hubspot Marketing Hub is available upon request through a mail. There are videos, FAQs, and tutorials available for the users which can be accessed easily under the resources section on the website.
Top HubSpot Marketing Hub Features
Lead Capture & Engagement
- Create ads, grow the database, and capture new leads.
- Use analytics to get a clear view of the targeted market and customize the website accordingly
- Customized AD, Targeted content, Drip Email campaigns to increase lead capture
- Live Chat, ChatBots, and Personalized communication to increase lead engagement
- Record and organize the sales pipeline on the dashboard to control sales processes.
- Keep track of deals, get real-time updates and closes deals efficiently
- Follow-up regularly the leads, record the client information and create hyper-targeted campaigns accordingly.
- Track, observe the pattern of leads and personalize emails and posts
Search Engine Optimization
- Hubspot Marketing Automation Software manages emails and social media to capture new leads and get email insights.
- Handles client management and uses the chatbot for better contact
- Help in planning the content strategy to target and increase control over the market.
- Provides keywords and filters for better search results for clients
Top HubSpot Marketing Hub Alternatives
HubSpot Marketing Hub with its wide range of features and powered with marketing automation capabilities act as an exhaustive and end-to-end marketing tool. Small Businesses at times have limited marketing needs, businesses with such needs may find HubSpot Marketing Hub Pricing to be on tad higher side. Following HubSpot Marketing Hub alternatives will be an apt solution to such business needs: