BLACKBERRY LIMITED in Mass Notification Systems Solutions
- Ontario, Canada
- $500MN to $1BN
- BlackBerry AtHoc Account automates the process of accounting for the safety of people and teams and provides real-time visibility during critical events so leaders have the information they need to respond effectively.
- BlackBerry AtHoc Alert quickly communicate a consistent message across multiple channels and delivery devices (customizable messaging per device), all integrated using the IP network.
- AtHoc Connect bridges the communication gap between organizations during these events.
- The Collect application enables on-scene personnel and first responders to report events, work progress, along with rich geo-tagged media. It also empowers every person in an organization to send a personal duress signal on a smartphone.
- AtHoc’s MNS platform is that it is unified, secure, mobile, and flexible apart from being Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program (FedRAMP) authorized.
BlackBerry AtHoc has a strong portfolio of mass notification offerings, and the company is focused on consistently enhancing them through frequent upgrades and new product launches. It offers its mass notification solutions through Networked Crisis Communication Suite which consists of Alert, Collect, Account, and Connect applications running on its secure cloud platform which connects users, organizations and devices globally, addressing the growing needs of crisis communications. The Alert application is a unified EMN tool which notifies the organization or target select groups of people along with the ability to receive their responses. It easily integrates with IP or non-IP based technologies that include desktops, IP phones, social networks, fire panels, Public Address (PA) systems, sirens, digital display boards, and two way radios.
- No Weaknesses