BLACKBOARD INC in Mass Notification Systems Solutions
- Washington, USA
- $500MN to $1BN
- Blackboard connect has capabilities such as flexfield messaging, IPAWS, and GIS targeting and geo-fencing.
- Blackboard delivers its offerings to its customer base directly and offers cloud-based deployment options.
- It provides a range of pre-sales support services, such as product demonstrations, proof of concept, and SRS, DAM and on-site, and remote postsales support apart from customized support plans for specific customer needs.
- It comes with choice of languages for voice, text and email messages.
- It deliver alerts in seconds.
Blackboard offers products and solutions in the areas of mass notification, analytics, mobile communication applications, mobile learning, open content management, web community manager and mosaic blackboard. It launched Blackboard Connect service for use by school districts and higher education institutions to send out mass phone, text, and email notifications in the case of natural disasters and campus emergencies. The major features of Blackboard Connect include instant notifications, two-way messaging, automated emergency calls and messaging, community engagement, any device access, reporting, dashboards, mobile apps, language translation, social media integration, and geo mapping.
- No Weaknesses