EATON CORPORATION in Mass Notification Systems Solutions
- Ohio, USA
- $10BN to $50BN
- ALERiTY provides a web-based command console that gives users easy-to understand, “one button” functionality.
- It allows responders to access, monitor and activate a mass notification system anywhere, anytime.
- It remotely upload upgrades from main server to IP end nodes.
- It is fully customizable in the field like GUI, library of pre-recorded messages, script creation and prioritization of sequential actions such as playing audio, controlling digital outputs, controlling text displays, activating strobes.
- It comes with broadcast intelligible voice messages and tones, covering large geographic areas.
- It has Interactive map with geographic unit selection and color-coded status of each node in the IP network and its EOLD (speaker arrays, strobes, display signs)
- It offers fully redundant MNS solution with multiple points of command & control through web-client GUI.
Eaton offers exclusive business solutions for its customers which includes large enterprises. Eaton's integrated mass notification comprise state of the art interoperable communications and emergency communications solutions.The breadth of offerings of Eaton is quite comprehensive in terms of both hardware and software, and consists of ALERiTY One Button MNS, supervised bi-directional loudspeakers, Wheelock Exceder LED MNS Speaker Strobes, Wheelock Series RSS Colored Lens Strobes, Campus Alerting System, First Responder Interoperable Communications, High Power Speaker Array 8100- R Series - IP Network, Net-centric Alerting System, RSAN Emergency Voice Messaging, Roam Secure Information Exchange (RSIX), SAFEPATH MNS, and WAVES MNS.
- No Weaknesses