HONEYWELL in Mass Notification Systems Solutions
- New Jersey, USA
- $10BN to $50BN
- Emergency notifications are sent simultaneously to thousands of end-points on various communication platforms from on-premise systems to mobile devices or push notifications using an app in multiple formats.
- UNP gives an end-user more options to disseminate critical information, positively affecting outcomes by leveraging their investment in existing communication infrastructure.
- UNP supports common standard protocols and proprietary Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) from major manufacturers.
- UNP is a highly capable, flexible, scalable solution that supports your emergency response plan.
- UNP can be adapted and customized to solve unique threats comprehensively and cost-effectively.
- UNP can enable more efficient means of alarm activation and more methods of communication. The result can save valuable time and allow more effective emergency communication in critical situations.
Honeywell provides a full range of emergency communications solutions including software and hardware. The Honeywell mass notification portfolio includes all the three categories of solutions: in-building, wide area, and distributed recipient solutions. Honeywell Instant Alert and Instant Alert Plus are customizable, cloud-based emergency, and MNS with features such as mass alerts via multiple devices, including phone, email and text; and text-to-speech voice. Unified Notification Platform (UNP) an industry-leading, software solution provided by Honeywell which enables mass notification tailored to the needs of the end-user.
- No Weaknesses