ONSOLVE in Mass Notification Systems Solutions
- Florida, USA
- $101MN to $500MN
- CodeRED, government agencies of all types can easily deliver geo-targeted, time-sensitive information to any individual opting into the service, using voice, email, SMS and IPAWS.
- Send Word Now enables user to send voice, text, email, desktop and other alerts to any audience within seconds and from any location. User can get word back to determine crucial next steps, or assess if people are safe and out of danger.
- MIR3 from OnSolve lets user to send important mass notifications or alerts to any number of people at once, allowing for immediate, individual responses with an automatic audit trail.
- SmartNotice gives user the ability to create contact groups based by floor, department, level within the organization, and more and features a handy bulletin board option so recipients can call in at their convenience for ongoing updates.
- TelAlert uses advanced, automated notification technology to simplify the administration of network management, help desk and financial processing systems by automatically launching IT alerts to key personnel.
OnSolve has a robust portfolio of SaaS critical communication offerings. The strategic acquisitions of leading vendors such as MIR3 and Send Word Now have helped it to diversify its product portfolio and positioned it as the strongest player in the MNS market in the current scenario. Its portfolio of offerings is excellent, though it does not provide any hardware products for this market. The OnSolve mass notification portfolio of offerings includes all the three categories of solutions: in-building, wide area, and distributed recipient solutions. The services offered by the company include professional services such as implementation, training, consulting, and support, and managed services.
- No Weaknesses