SIEMENS AG in Mass Notification Systems Solutions
- Bavaria, Germany
- $50BN to $100BN
- Desigo is a net-centric alerting system that integrates premises-based systems and devices as well as webbased modalities, and is flexible to be run as a single discipline or together with fire safety, security and building automation as an integrated Total Building Solution.
- Desigo has clear user interface with predefined scenarios guides you step by step and ensures simple, streamlined operations.
- Desigo Mass Notification also provides the integration of building systems and emergency notification procedure protocols.
- Desigo Mass Notification allows for flexible interface customization and tailored action steps using specialized templates designed to scale from simple to complex customer sites.
- It has centralized dashboard and a consistent workflow-based interface, operators can reliably manage, track and review multiple emergency incidents.
Siemens is a provider of technical infrastructure solutions related to mass notification such as electronic security, fire safety, and energy efficiency in buildings and public places. Recently, it has also started offering software solutions as part of its Desigo Mass Notification Suite. The company provides offerings in all the 3 broad categories of mass notification solutions: in-building, wide area, and distributed recipient. Siemens has designed Sygnal MNS to help communicate critical information in form of messages to the people anywhere, anytime. It is a highly adaptable system that can utilize existing infrastructures such as voice systems, LED signage, and LAN networks. Desigo Mass Notification specializes in connecting people efficiently and accurately through various mediums such as telephones, email, alert messages, and social media alerts.
- No Weaknesses