Singlewire Software has a wide range of offerings in the MNS market. It develops and supports IP-based voice applications for emergency communication with mass notification capabilities. Singlewire’s offering is branded InformaCast, a solution that transforms Cisco phones, overhead speakers, cell phones, and other devices into an IP paging and emergency notification system, which enables users to send text and live, adhoc, pre-recorded, and text-to-speech audio notifications to various endpoints. It also offers InformaCast Mobile, a cloud-based service that allows users to send images, text, and pre-recorded audio notifications to mobile devices. Request
InformaCast Pricing to get more information.
InformaCast, a mass notification system that sends audio, text and images to mobile and on-premises devices. It is implemented at organizations around the world to assist with safety and security issues.Features
- Trigger InformaCast from phone soft keys, call buttons, keyboard function keys and low-voltage relay buttons to notify the proper personnel in case of an emergency.
- It enables to inform key personnel of emergency situations and facilitate swift building evacuations through comprehensive emergency mass notification.
- Notify key personnel when 911 is dialed and listen to near real-time recordings so you can leverage the context for when a situation occurs.
- Schedule prerecorded notifications, such as school bells, shift changes, break reminders or safety alerts from a single interface and leverage existing analog overhead systems.
- Monitor live feeds from the National Weather Service and automatically trigger an emergency notification when severe weather is approaching your area.
- Trigger a mass notifications to and from other physical systems, including fire alarms, light control systems, entry access systems, eyewash stations, and AED cabinet doors.
- Perform a facility-wide lockdown in the event of an emergency by sending a live or prerecorded mass notification.
- Utilize live audio paging, ad hoc audio, two-way handsfree intercom and push-to talk functionalities with Cisco phones and IP speakers.