XLMiner offers everything needed to analyze data from various sources: PowerPivot databases, Microsoft / IBM / Oracle databases, spreadsheets, multi-connected charts to explore and view your data, preprocess and analyze your data, suits data mining models and estimate the predictive power of your models. Analytic Solver Data Mining is the only complete Excel data mining add-in for neural nets, regression and classification trees, logistic regression, linear regression, classification of Bayes, differential analysis, association rules, clusters, key components, etc.
→ Analytic Solver - Simulation
- Analyses and controls risk, creating optimal plans and resource allocation decisions
- Provides Monte Carlo's advanced evolutionary approach for efficient simulation and risk analysis, decision bodies and optimization of simulations.
→ Analytic Solver – Data Mining
- Enables the user to sample data from SQL, Power Pivot and Apache Spark databases.
- Provides broad data sets with data visualization, forecasting, text mining and predictive analysis.
→ Analytic Solver - Optimization
- Solves any optimization problem type and scale to better distribute limited resources.
- Handles any traditional optimization problem type and volume. Algebraically, it analyses the model structure and maximizes several cores on the PC in comparison to another optimization program.
→ Solver Engines
- Allows users to overcome nonlinear models with 100,000 or more variables and linear versions with millions of variables.
- Handles problems with lots of variables and constraints with no extra cost.
XLMiner pricing starts at $1995.00 per year and comes with a 30-day-money-back guarantee for Windows operating system. Users can order online to avail it.
XLMiner allows its users to use the 15-day trial to see if it suits their business. Users can reach out to them by sending an email to get more information on this.