Vulcan is a comprehensive mining software, developed by Maptek Pty Ltd., that provides the mining industry with the most advanced 3D geological modeling, mine design, and production planning solutions.
Vulcan mining software has an intuitive interface that enables users in the mining industry to improve the productivity of mining techniques and operations.
→ Geology tools
- Allows geologists to assimilate and view drill-hole data, define geological zones, prepare resource reports, and accurately model orebodies and deposits
- Enables users to import and export data between Vulcan mining software and other applications, and provides for ODBC connection to SQL Server, Oracle, and MS Access
→ Open Pit Mining Planning
- Provides tools to enable mine engineers to design, maintain, and evaluate daily mine operations
- Enables users to update surface and design lines for generating daily production reports
→ Underground Mine Planning
- Offers dedicated mining toolset to enable mining engineers to manage underground mining operations
- Monitors underground level development quickly and easily, thus enabling users to draft optimal access plans
- Performs material type/destination classification in open pit blasts and underground
→ Other Functionalities
- Enables the creation and manipulation of complex block models
- Generates tools which allow users to apply geostatistical techniques
- Displays and calculates geotechnical information using a structural database
The Vulcan website offers software for planning and managing geological operations, open-pit mining, and underground mining operations. Vulcan Pricing packages for the different modules are provided by the company on the demand of potential customers. By providing basic details like name, email, company, state etc., potential users can acquire information about Vulcan Pricing from the company.
The Vulcan website offers free demo in the form of product videos, training videos, and bite-size videos offering tips and tricks to apply various tools. Users can also access other learning resources like blogs, newsletters, and register for conferences, seminars, and tradeshows.