Micromine mining software provides multiple mining solutions and handles things such as mining cycles, geological exploration, data management, mine design, resource management, planning and production management all through a simple and easy to use software. Micromine mining software is also available on ios and android allowing users to take their mining tools with them wherever they go. Micromine mining software manages and analyzes critical mining data allowing users to target the right areas efficiently.
→ Field Logging Solution
- Provides a secure, integrated and scalable platform for data collection, validation and delivery to the office from the field.
- Minimizes data loss and data quality gets improved with data entry validation.
→ Resource Estimation
- Provides resources to build polygonal resource models for simple orebodies or where multifunctional models are needed by government regulations.
- Allows tagging of blocks with a point number, standard deviation or kriging variance and average and minimum distance from input data.
- Provides facilities to handle the details of the drill hole with advanced options.
- Allows flexible methods for measuring the volume between two DTMs for cuts and fills.
→ Implicit Modelling
- Provides modeling tools that form part of Micromine and use functions like Vizex and sets.
- Provides fast prototyping and visualization of 3D surfaces and solids, simple or complex.
Micromine pricing consists of two subscription plans, explorer bundle starting at $250 per day and the geology modeller bundle at $300 per day.. Currently the subscription-based licensing is available only in Australia-based users Following are the pricing plans –
- Explorer Bundle - $250+GST/day
- Geology Modeller Bundle - $300+GST/day
Users who require Micromine demo can enquire for the same by sending an email or through their inquiry form available in the website