BIMS mining software is an online platform that offers its users an end to end solution to Blast information management. It is widely known for providing planning, controlling, and analyzing interactive tools so that mining operations can be optimized. It is automation enabled to ease recording and monitoring of Blast data so that mining can be done with safety and without any accidental costs. BIMS mining software is greatly effective in providing sustainability in the mining industry.
Detailed pricing for this company has not been disclosed, but it is in line with the leading competitors in the market. Most software companies and vendors require you to contact them with details so they can offer competitive personalized BIMS pricing based on your needs. For the best BIMS pricing plans, contact the vendor.
The software offers a demo for its users which can be easily scheduled as per user’s time and date preference on the official website. Apart from this, the website also provides an explanatory video on the features of the application.
Blast Data Management
- Integrate all drill and blast-related information on single cloud infrastructure so data can be easily accessed and reports shared
- Import and export blast charging sheets and store blast design parameters
Calculate Explosive and Man Power costs
- Draw customized detailed reports on a daily, weekly, monthly or annual basis.
- Convert automated customized reports and sheets to PDF so that it can be shared across widely
- Use analytical tools to process and evaluate the costs of accidents and misfires
- Study the costs alongside previous blast data to anticipate future blast costs
- Study blast pattern and design, vibration records and gain visual insights into blast planning through photos and videos of blasts
- Get real-time information about blasts between dates, fragmentation size, location, etc.