Minerstat mining software is a software provider for professionals in the crypto-mining and mining industries. Minerstat's mining software provides a full mining suite: Windows Mining software, dedicated mining operating system, and applications for ASIC monitoring. Some of its key features include dedicated mobile monitoring apps, and profit switching. Mining isn't the easiest thing to take on, but the clean and simple interface of minerstat mining software makes it as easy as possible.
Minerstat pricing consists of following subscription plans starting with the tier plan at $1.66 per worker with all features and a free version with limited features and a perpetual license. They also provide discounts for 3 months, 6 months and 1-year subscriptions.
- Free plan - $0 forever with minimal features
- Tier Plan - $1.66/worker for full-fledged features.
Minerstat mining software allows its users to use free software with 2 workers, as long as the user wants to see how it functions before they sign up.
- Provides the user to enter speeds and lists more than 400 coins and options for multi-pool.
- Allows to benchmark rig and export results directly to the calculator if the user does not know the speeds.
Application Program Interface
- Provides both Private and Public API to the users.
- Enables API to allow simple worker monitoring and balancing, while private API allows complete worker control including adding, removing, restarting, rebooting, configuring, etc.
- Allow to test the latencies of the pools and see which one is better for the position with regard to the minimum, median and maximum time out of 20 trials.
- Helps users to search the partner pools for minerstat and adds the user's own pools to the comparison.