Phase2 mining software is a dynamic software program designed for analyzing and modelling soil and rock slopes. It is used in designing underground and surface excavations for geotechnical, civil, and mining applications. Phase2 mining software enables its users to perform various functions, slope stability analysis excavation designing to name a few. This software solution greatly enhances operational efficiency and brings down costs through well-drawn analysis.
Phase2 Pricing plans offer a Personal License plan for single device installation and a Flexible License that allows multiple users and remote desktop connection. A perpetual sub-plan ensures ownership until perpetuity. One can alternatively choose to lease the software annually. Phase2 pricing plans are given below:
- Personal License (Lease)- USD $3995/year
- Personal License (Perpetual)- USD $ 6995
- Flexible License (Lease)- USD $ 5295/year
- Flexible License (Perpetual)- USD $ 10495
To encourage transparency and good faith purchases, the software provides for a free trial and lets the user get comfortable with the solution before deciding on the final purchase. A subscription to Maintenance+ provides access to exclusive information on new upgradations and bug fixes available.
Slope analysis & Modelling
- Provides for a quick slope stability analysis
- Designs 2D & 3D models of soil and rock slopes using statistical tools and helps to predict slope failure
- Streamlines workflow using easy-to-use software analysis tools and stereographic projection
- Brings a comprehensive set of tools to precisely analyze rock and soil data and determine other physical characteristics
- Uses a state-of-the-art suite of software to analyze stress and groundwater flow & design excavations
- Estimates deformation in excavations to predict failures with least cost
- Helps in consolidating complex data points and presenting them in easy to understand graphs and charts
- Allows users to navigate and work through different interactive tools all in one place, improving user flow