AMT is an advanced mining asset and equipment maintenance software, developed by the Australian company RPM Global, that provides strategic tools to overcome maintenance challenges. AMT dynamically links to life-cycle costing and strategy to provide optimal maintenance strategies using Dynamic Life Cycle Calculator (DLCC), which constantly updates real-time condition data to generate the full future life-cycle view of the asset.
AMT Pricing is provided by the company on-demand of potential customers. AMT is suitable for mining equipment contractors and OEMs and can be purchased by contacting the company to acquire information on the range of available AMT Pricing packages.
The AMT website gives potential customers the option to request a free demo by giving basic details such as name, email id, company, country, job title, etc. The website also hosts a plethora of learning resources in the form of videos, blogs, whitepapers, newsletters, and e-books. Users can also register for virtual training, e-learning training, and customer-specific training.
Dynamic life-cycle costing
- Provides powerful forecasting of asset life-cycle in real-time using DLCC
- Identifies meter-base triggers to create maintenance events based on live data to enable intervention before assets fail
- Creates an equipment budget within minutes
Pro-active expense control
- Facilitates speedy decision making using standard reports displaying key metrics
- Enables users to access both role-specific KPI reports, as well as complex statutory and compliance reports
Connects field to the office
- Enables field staff to capture data and work accurately using the mobile app
- Empowers users to conduct strategy modeling and “what if” scenario analysis
Seamless integration with ERP
- Works as a dynamic extension to any ERP ensuring forecasts are sensitive to changes in variables like application, utilization, and component change-outs
- Leverages ERP master data and workflow processes to lower operating costs and increase overall optimization of assets