SWedge mining software is an easy, interactive, and user-friendly mining and testing tool to evaluate surface wedge geometry and stability on rock slopes. Wedges are described by cross-sectional planes, the path surface, and an optional tension collapse. SWedge mining software provides an integrated, fast, easy data input and 3D model visualization graphic environment. The software also analyzes the rocks to find possible wedges and displays them through histograms and stereonet views.
SWedge pricing consists of two subscription plans starting at $1295 per year for ownership and $645 per year for leasing the software and $1895 per year for the flexible license. Following are the pricing plans in a detailed format –
- Single (Personal) License – $1295/year (Ownership), $645/year (Lease)
- Multi (Flexible) License -$1895/year (Ownership), $995/year (Lease)
Users who require a demo can enquire for the same by sending an email or through their inquiry form available on the website. It provides a free trial for users.
New Bolt models
- Displays the option to use bolt shear strength when the bolt is in the correct deformation state.
- Helps the user by providing the option of applying the Cosine Tension / Shear or linear Tension method from Shear system Performance Factor measured Performance.
Support and Loading
- Provides various support types (eg. bolts and shotcrete) that can be combined and the required supporting parameters can be easily defined in order to obtain a certain safety factor.
- It allows the use of a sensitivity analysis method using which critical load values can be calculated easily.
- Facilitates the user to recognize any number of distinct joint plane directions and examine all possible two joint combinations which can form a wedge, With the SWedge Combination Analysis method.
- Enables the effects to be traced on histograms, distributed plots, and the stereonet view.