Jellyfish order management software designed to help retailers and suppliers place and manage orders with multiple suppliers efficiently. The order management process is clear and straightforward, facilitating error-free ordering. Jellyfish order management software can be integrated to work with any accounting and POS solutions currently in use. Using this tool will curtail order creation time by 75%. Suppliers can offer fast and accurate online ordering and take direct orders from customers. App use is possible on multiple OS, as well as the mobile version.
→ Straightforward Ordering
- Order from multiple suppliers at the same time
- Track shipments easily
→ Efficient Costing and Information
- Use built-in price lists to negotiate before finalizing an order
- Scanning Barcode to get built-in price information
→ Automated Order Management
- Lower ordering mistakes through automated ordering systems that allow users to order the previous order again (retailers)
- Receive orders electronically (suppliers)
→ Catalog choices
- Discover new items and/or suppliers
- Offer customers a catalog of products to pick from
→ Cost Savings
- Reduced data entry errors and accurate order processing
Based on your business requirements, information on Jellyfish pricing subscriptions can be obtained from the company directly. Listed below are Jellyfish’s pricing segments:
- Retailers – contact company for pricing options
- Suppliers- contact company for pricing options
- Enterprise - contact company for pricing options
Users can set up free accounts and will be billed based on the number of orders they will place or receive. Cost can vary from $0.27 per order to $0.60.
Interested customers can sign up on the Jellyfish website and get a demo of the different versions of the software – for retailers, for suppliers and the Enterprise version.