Browntape order management software is an e-commerce inventory management tool for online sellers. It is a multi-channel tool that enables vendors and merchants to sell multiple products from one location on various online stores. On BrownTape order management software, businesses can bulk print the shipping labels, and pack, ship, and track the orders. Businesses are offered complete visibility of every order such as prior returns, items purchased, customer details, and order time, on a single page of BrownTape.
→Manage orders centrally
- Search orders by providing any detail other than customer name such as pin code, phone number, marketplace order id, and more
- Export data and run reports on Excel to have an in-depth analysis of ongoing business orders
→ Hassle-free and smooth shipping
- Create shipping batches to club all the shipping tasks that need to carried in a day
- Use Pick List and Pack List feature to prevent warehouse staff from making mistakes while picking and packing orders
- Use bulk upload feature to add multiple products with the SKU codes to ease out inventory management process
- Track every listing channel easily as BrownTape fetches live listing after every 24 hours
→ Multi-warehousing support
- Maintain separate SKU for each warehouse and allocate order to any of them easily based on the business rules
- Streamline the traffic of every individual warehouse through inventory management feature
The BrownTape Pricing plan is a three tier system users can choose from depending on the size of their business starting at $17.8 per month to $178.5 per month for a larger business and this includes reporting and analysis, secured 256-bit SSL protection, and customer support. The BrownTape Pricing plans are as follows,
Interested users can ask for a demo by visiting the official website of BrownTape order management software. The demo can be requested according to the user’s convenience. Online demos are available on TeamViewer and Skype through which users can get clear every query regarding the functioning of the app.