Accord is a resilient application used to increase sales momentum and retail system. It is a cloud-based architecture, and it utilizes the latest technologies to maintain flexibility and agility in the order. It is adapted to suit customer demands and categorically utilize market opportunities. Accord helps in a series of functions which are required in business premises. It makes maximum use of the retail mobile environment to fully satisfy the customers.
- Tracks orders to ensure the systematic flow of goods, schedules, and plans system and determines the products that will be shipped.
- The Wide network of transportation helps in proper distribution of services
- Allotment of the unique barcode to products so that they can be identified and maintained.
- Provides effective management and tracks reagents from receipts to disposal at stock levels.
- Prepares samples for customer usage, manages work order issues, determines items to scrape, and purchase of order receipts.
- Identify examples and creates lists of materials stored in different forms.
Reporting and Analytics
- Analysis of data and understanding customer behavior.
- Reduce down-time and promote better efficiency and productivity.
- Forecasting helps to determine consumer demands for goods and services based on historical sales data.
- Predict future orders to ensure better satisfaction and requirement fulfillment.
Accord Pricing starts at $1.00 per month, per user. There is no free version of Accord. It assumes 500 active learners, SaaS hosted, and unlimited registered users. Accord Pricing doesn’t give major customizations, although users can look up as per the requirements
Accord provides free demo and trial, which helps users to determine the facilities of using Accord. Besides, free trials help in better communication of customer demands and future needs.