Google Photos photo management software, developed by Google is a media that includes photos, videos, etc, storing and sharing service. With the software, users can easily free up the device storage and get them backed up automatically with just a tap and further can organize them on the app. Now, the app on every phone irrespective of the type of device.
- Storing and pooling made easy
- Store photos from the device automatically or manually onto the cloud with just a tap
- Pool photos and share them to anyone easily via numerous sharing media
- Use it on the go with the app
- Available both on the website as well as an app, access the photos from anywhere and anytime on the move
- Highly user-friendly app as well as website either for backing up the media or for any other purpose
- Create collage or animation in just a couple of clicks for the selected files
- Sharing the media with anyone is a no-hassle, whether they have the app or not
- Search the name of the things or places in the picture, to find the required
- No tagging of each photo is needed. You can name the person in the picture just once for easy searching later
Google Photos Pricing
Using this software under the free version can store photos up to 16 megapixels or videos up to 1080 HD. Google Photos Pricing to store further high-quality media, Google drive storage can be used for:
- free of cost up to 15 gigabytes
- $1.99 a month for 100 GB
- $9.99 a month for 1 terabyte
For further details regarding the pricing, users can visit the website or may contact the company.
Google Photos Demo
It is easy to use the official website or app. In the beginning, the app itself shows the step-by-step guide as you use. For any further information as always, there is a blog and community to support. With the web around, there is a lot of information if needed regarding the software.