Presentations from Corel is a part of the WordPerfect suite consisting of a number of office tools. Corel Presentations Presentation Software is built for presentation through multimedia and hence incorporated with audio, video and textual elements. Data is presented in a slideshow format, specifically made for such occasions as business meetings, sales pitches, or workshop sessions.
Presentations can also be used to create graphics such as charts or flyers for printing or embedding in other files. The user interface is similar to that of Microsoft PowerPoint, and files are also savable in the PowerPoint format.
Corel Presentations Pricing
Corel Presentations Presentation Software can be downloaded as part of the WordPerfect Office suite. Among the pricing options, different packs can be downloaded for the professional, student, and home uses. The pricing options are different based on use.
- Standard Edition - $219
- Professional Edition - $380
- Home and Student Edition - $90
Corel Presentations Demo
A free version of the software is available with advertisements. Free trials are also available for each version. Numerous tutorials and screenshots are available for training in the software.
- The software enables to create presentations that explore creative methods of addressing topics
- It also enables users to employ creative faculties through diverse tools and features
Supports multiple formats
- The software enables to use of superior designs and visuals for better graphical representations
- It helps to download ready to use templates from Corel user’s community
- The software permits to embed graphics using superior graphics and image manipulation features
- It is also capable to apply slide transitions and graphics in a simple and easy manner
- The software exports slides to PNG, JPEG, HTML, and other file formats
- ‘Show on the Go’ enables presentations to be played on systems without the software
Automate complex tasks
- It uses macro-programming to save time on repetitive steps or tasks
- The software includes Microsoft Visual Basic for applications to embed interactive elements
- It operates in two modes: Presentations mode and Microsoft PowerPoint mode
- The software also helps you save files as PDF, PowerPoint, and multiple other formats