LiveSlides Presentation Software allows users to embed live web content into presentations to make them more interactive and conversational. Install the add-in to PowerPoint or Keynote for creating engaging content for the participants. It targets to provide a seamless experience to its users as well as an informative experience for the audience.
LiveSlides pricing is totally free. It is a free user agent API that can be used with PowerPoint and Keynote decks for zero dollars. Install the add-in to start creating interesting interactive presentations. Registered members will get product updates every 3 months. Visit the website to get more detailed information about LiveSlides Pricing plans.
There are tutorials available with pictures on the official website on how to use different features of LiveSlides Presentation Software. Otherwise, first-time users can also find videos on YouTube on how to use LiveSlides.
Videos and Q/A sessions
- Transform your presentation into a conversation by embedding videos and multiple-choice questions.
- Let the participants vote for the questions they care about and conduct a powered QandA session with the results of the voting.
- Schedule with an embedded calendar to resolve any scheduling conflicts
- Sync vacation schedules with the team and share other important meetings or even dates.
- Embed a live tweet to start instant conversations in the session. It allows the presenter to liven the interaction with participants.
- Adda live-twitter slides at key points in the presentation and even start a unique contest to gather responses.
- Embed a Tracker Board to manage projects more efficiently. Keep everyone on the same page by updating the slides.
- Embed the entire updated Asana board into a PowerPoint or keynote slide to share the progress of the team.