Power-user Presentation Software is a highly revered productivity add-in for Powerpoint and Excel that enables professionals, consultants, and businesses in finance and marketing fields, to create effective presentations, work faster, and save resources. It can be easily integrated with both Powerpoint and Excel and is adorned with a wide range of unparalleled features for creating and sharing effective presentations and spreadsheets, including a rich templates library and various formatting tools. Power-user pricing is one of the unique features.
Based on the requirements of the business, the
Power-user pricing ranges from 0€ per user per month to 16.5€ per person per month, billed annually. For the best Power-user pricing plans, contact the vendor.
Here are a few
Power-user pricing segments with the annual billing option:
- Free Forever: 0€ per user per month
- Premium: 16.5€ per user per month
- Corporate: [8-13.2]€ per user per month
Power-user Presentation Software offers a free trial and a demo video to let all the users explore its features. The interested users can easily avail of the demo and the free trial for Power-user on its website.
- Create enticing visual content while saving time and efforts by accessing an extensive library of creatively-designed templates, flags, and icons
- Present a wide variety of data in a visually aesthetic manner using a wide repertoire of data maps, charts, and diagrams
- Automatically proofread the presentation content to prevent any anomalies using the clean presentation tool
- Add an impressive finishing touch to the presentations through powerful formatting using the pipette feature
Excel Add-in Utilities
- Change shapes, sizes, and symmetry of the slides and content automatically using Power-user’s alignment features
- Save loads of time spent on switching tabs to search for alignment tools by accessing all the features on a single tab
- Reduce efforts and time consumption by automating monotonous Excel tasks with Power-user’s effective add-in tools
- Eliminate complexities while working with Excel formulas by using innovative add-in utilities for managing formulas