Bixby is a fully customizable virtual amenity property management system allowing owners and managers to tailor the experience of property needs. It is suited for all property types and portfolio sizes providing the flexibility of online payments, amenity marketplace, simple work-order management tools facilitating seamless streamlining of requests etc. It is an easy-to-use web and mobile app which combines resident-relations activities into one place. Bixby is capable of managing messages, maintenance, payments and several other features enabling smooth functioning for clients.
Bixby PMS Features
→ Message board
- Allows 24/7 connection for clients through web and mobile app
- Provides push, text and email notification capabilities
- Streamlines management-resident communication to a single interface
- Allows seamless streamlining of maintenance requests to a single list
- Capable of sending status updates, scheduling repairs, assigning building staff etc.
- Flexibility of online payments through eCheck, ACH, credit/debit cards
- Allows faster and complete payments on time
- Offers several on demand services through amenity marketplace feature
- Facilitates access to several resident services such as dry-cleaning, housekeeping, medical facilities etc.
- Provides deals and discounts based on requirements of businesses
- Provides notifications of packages arriving at the clients building
- Provides shipping feature as per requirement
Bixby PMS Pricing
Bixby PMS pricing plans start at $0 per unit/month to $5 per unit/month. It offers an integrated web and mobile app enabling efficient management of properties. The Bixby PMS pricing plans are as follows:
- Individual- $0 per unit/month
- Pro-$1 per unit/month (minimum fee of $100/month)
- Company-$3 per unit/month (minimum fee of $250/month)
- Enterprise-$5 per unit/month (minimum fee of $500/month)
Bixby PMS Demo
Bixby PMS has a free version with limited functionality. It offers a demo trial through creation of a demo account. Bixby PMS also provides email support to it’s users that require the same.