Vincere Recruiting software is a popular recruitment software designed in 2012 used by recruitment firms. Vincere Recruiting software has action-driven abilities to prod the recruiters towards placements and helps the recruiters for direct or contractual hiring for the front, middle, and back-office capabilities. It is an Information Technology and Services type of industry.
Paying a good amount for a popular cloud-based platform software is worthy. You have to pay approximately $39 per month for the Vincere pricing.
Detailed pricing for this company has not been disclosed, but it is in line with the leading competitors in the market. Most software companies and vendors require you to contact them with details so they can offer competitive personalized Vincere pricing based on your needs. For the best Vincere pricing plans, contact the vendor.
You can get a free demo to know more about the software, purposes, by filling up your all personal details and also the business mail (if any) and the recruitment software you are using presently. The representatives will soon be in touch with you after you provide all the details.
- Vincere Recruiting software can send bulk email and customize the workers to be updated with their availability online, even on mobiles.
- The info is readily synced to the software to check who is available and unavailable online.
Fast electronic features
- It does not require paper and operates it all electronically.
- The contracts, renewal, and offers are received and sent electronically and all signed documents get synced into Vincere.
- Customized to create several document wizard of resumes, offer contracts, invoices.
- Automatic document personalization is the dynamic process performed by Vincere.
- Vincere Recruiting software gives solutions in time for the contractual employees.
- Operates the timesheets with the expense and leave management.