Jira Service Desk is suited for IT teams and helps companies use a single platform across IT. It is a collaborative, affordable, modern, powerful ITSM software which is built for rapid service delivery. Jira Service Desk offers capabilities for ITSM processes like Request, Incident, Change, Problem Management and more and is an intuitive ITIL-certified ITSM solution. Request
Jira Service Desk Pricing to get more information.
Jira Service Desk is a flexible, collaborative ITSM solution built for rapid service delivery. Some key features required by IT teams including automation rules, SLAs, real-time reporting, ITIL-certified processes such as incident, problem and change management. It allows users to tailor service delivery to the organizations requirements through the ecosystem of integrations and marketplace apps offered by Jira.
Jira Service Desk Pricing
Jira Service Desk pricing varies from $0 to $40/agent/month. Based on the number of agents and plans required, the Jira Service Desk pricing can be calculated on a monthly or annual basis. The starting prices are:
- Free- $0/agent/month
Jira Service Desk Demo
Jira Service Desk offers a free trial of 7 days for any plan. It also has a free version with limited functionality and offers training live online and in the form of webinars and documentation.
Jira Service Desk Features
→ Request Management
- Provides a self-service portal assisting in leveraging a knowledge base which intelligently surfaces relevant articles based on search
- Facilitates creation of integrated knowledge base, agent queues, CSAT reporting
→ Incident Management
- Quickly respond to, resolve, continuously learn from incidents and keep all stakeholders in the loop
- Provides automation, incident alerts, incident communication, integrations etc.
→ Problem Management
- Minimize impact on incidents, record information about problems and workarounds
- Allows root cause analysis, link to dev backlog and reporting
→ Change Management
- Improve flow of changes to infrastructure and services while minimizing risk to the organization and speeding up service delivery
- Allows change approvals, configurable workflows, release and deployment, configuration management etc.
- Reference, track, and tie requests by connecting to asset management app
- Facilitates asset tracking, link to configuration management database, and integrations