Halp is a conversational product designed specifically for internal ticketing. Halp is used to streamline IT issues, HR questions and every internal request. It is a modern ticketing help desk for users who use Slack. It is utilized by It Ops, MSPs and B2B Support teams. Halp allows tracking, automation and communication and enables continuous improvement across people, processes, and conversations for technical operations teams.
Halp pricing starts at $25 per helpdesk agent per month and can go up depending on the requirements of the organization. It is designed to scale with the organization; the Halp pricing plans are:
- Team- $25 per agent per month
- Professional- $50 per helpdesk agent per month
- Enterprise- Designed to scale with the organization.
Halp offers a free trial version for 14 days. Halp does not have a free version in Halp Pricing plan. It provides demos and videos for users who wish to learn and explore its functionality. Halp also facilitates the booking of demos for its Enterprise version. The demo can be booked upon request.
→ Incident Management
- Provides automation of ticket routing to appropriate user, and facilitates ticket prioritization, ticket notifications
- Provides a forum for answers to common questions and integrates knowledge base articles into a ticket
→ User-friendly and easy to use
- Allows users to use simple emojis to quickly turn any message in Slack into a trackable tickets
- Enables access to service desk features through multiple channels
→ Dedicated Web Interface
- Allows users to view and answer ticket queues, create custom forms, report on important metrics from an easy to use web interface
- Enables employees to view the status of their tickets
→ Submit forms in Slack
- Categorize requests and route tickets
- Customize required fields and only show forms in relevant channels