Brandwatch Social Media Analytics Software is one of the leading social intelligence companies in the world. It sells five different products - Consumer Research, Audiences, Vizia, Qriously, and BuzzSumo that are concerned with analyzing the online presence of a brand. It is a subscription-based service that analyzes over 90 million sources to provide the concerned information. It has over 2200 clients.
BuzzSumo is available in four packages- Pro, Plus, Large and Enterprise. The prices are $99, $179, $299 and $499+ per month respectively. Opting for the yearly package can help save 20%. The Brandwatch pricing for other products depends on the requirement and could be confirmed after a meeting.
At Brandwatch, they provide their customers with a hands-on demo. This can be done by setting up a meeting for the required product. There is no free trial period. After buying a Brandwatch pricing package, the company cannot withdraw.
Here are some of the features that make Brandwatch unique and choicest:
- Collects data from social platforms and forums to analyze trends and gain useful insights along with quantitative metrics
- The data is useful to find engagement areas, social activity, and influence over the community and is easily exportable
- Supports 27 languages for amplifying the international reach of the brand
- Adds new languages based on consumer demand
- The only tool which has access to Twitter’s data since 2006
- Unique access to the unparalleled number of sources
- Magnanimous amount of data
- Collects data in real-time, which gives them access to a plethora of information
- Analytics is robust, making sense out of the online brand image