The pricing starts from merely with free edition and goes till $300 depending on the business requirements and business size. The user can receive the pricing directly from the website by requesting quote based on number of users and business size. The software comes with different editions which has unique features and pricing. Below are some of the pricing plans:FREE
- Free (1 Team Member)STANDARD
- $15/month (2 Team Members)PROFESSIONAL
- $35/month (3 Team Members)AGENCY
- $200/month billed annually (10 Brands, 5 Team Members)AGENCY PLUS
- $300/month billed annually (20 Brands, 5 Team Members)
The product demo is available on its website through videos and animated transitions. The demo is divided into various parts depending on who is the end-user. It also provides full support for your Social Media Management sessions.The Features
- Flexible scheduling: Zoho has developed the best designs for scheduling your posts such that it reaches the maximum audience in due time.
- Dashboard monitor: The dashboard is tidily maintained with multiple columns which helps you keep a tab on real-time audience engagement.
- Social analytics: The analytics is made to understand the type of audience and their level of engagements. The reports and stats help you track the growth of your company.