Google Sheets spreadsheet software allows users to create spreadsheets in their browser without them requiring installing additional software. These spreadsheets can be used for a variety of purposes ranging from maintaining simple lists to doing data analysis. The software can be used for scheduling, budgeting, or any other purpose and have all the essential features like built-in formulas, charts and graphs, pivot tables, and much more. They save time by preventing the creation of multiple files.
- Calculation and Recalculation
- Creates conditional formatting rules using mathematical functions as per users’ requirements.
- Calculate and recalculate simple as well as complex data. It allows automatic recalculation of values in cells.
- Insights through charts and graphs
- Turn useful data into graphs, charts, or diagrams that can be adjusted for insightful visualization.
- Organize important data with the help of standard or pivot tables.
- Useful templates and filters
- Choose from a variety of pre-designed templates, tables, and charts available on the spreadsheet.
- Filter useful data sets to emphasize and analyze important data.
- Allows downloading and storing the addons for further enhancement of its features and functionality.
- Access spreadsheets across multiple devices and multiple users at the same time.
- Easy Importing/Exporting and Saving of Data
- Import and export features from one spreadsheet to another or within document creation software.
- Allows auto-saving of the spreadsheets in real-time, preventing useful data from being lost.
Google Sheets Pricing
Google sheet pricing is kept quite affordable, as it is a widely used tool for data maintenance and analysis. The pricing for personal use is kept free by Google making it accessible for a larger group of people.
- Personal- Free
- Basic- $5 per month
- Business- $10 per month
- Enterprise- $25 per month
Google Sheets spreadsheet software
The demo is not available on its official website. However, there is a 14 day free trial for businesses, along with detailed tutorials explaining different features and their uses.