PDFTables is an online software as a service that accurately converts PDFs into files of multiple other formats such as XLSV, CSV, XML and HTML. It is essentially an online conversion tool that is available as an online service, cloud service, and an on-premise service. It’s algorithm scans the document and intuitively understands rows and spacing with intuition. PDFTables work across small and large data sets.
- Free up hours of work spent on copying and pasting, and avoid complicated transcribing efforts
- Ease up the process of conversion from PDF to other formats seamlessly
- Multiple format conversion
- Convert large quantities of data
- Obtain outputs in the following formats: PDF to XLSV, PDF to CSV, PDF toXML and PDF to HTML
- Transact securely for the transactions made with PDFTables are secured with end to end encryption
- Sign Non Disclosure Agreements (NDAs) to protect the privacy of documents.
- Use the website to convert smaller quantities of data
- Install the Linux binary to use on private infrastructure
Call or email for competent technical support during UK Working hours
On their website, PDFTables offer a free trial for the conversion of up to 25 pages from PDF to other specific formats. On signing up, the user will be enabled to convert 50 more pages. The PDFTables Pricing structure is as follows:
- $40 - 1,000 page credits available
- $130 - 5,000 page credits available
- $200 - 10,000 page credits available
- Enterprise - On premise solution
- Custom option
To know more about the latest PDFTables Pricing, one can visit their official website and request a query.
PDFTables are available for use on the website, on cloud and for on-premises. They do not offer a demo on the website. Configuration, however, is not a complex process.