Apache OpenOffice Calc is a feature of the open source, free for all Apache OpenOffice software can be used for professional data mining, number crunching and a number of other features that can store numbers and lists in spreadsheets. It uses advanced technology to help cross-tabulate, summarise and convert data by pulling in raw information from a number of corporate databases.
Apache OpenOffice Calc Features
- Calculation and Data compiling
- Automate and cross tabulate data with the Intelligent Sum Button. Depending on the context, data can be calculated automatically.
- Create and solve optimization problems with the Solver function. The feature uses constraints provided in other cells to calculate the provided problem.
- Create data that can be easily shared across platforms. Spreadsheets shared/exported can be easily edited with new data.
- Use Apache OpenOffice Calc’s XML based format which can be opened in different softwares easily. Spreadsheets can also be saved in OpenDocument format.
- Generate formulas using the Natural Language formula feature. The formulas are generated based on the words used.
- Use different features in the software to custom design templates, or download samples available from the Templates repository for ease of use.
- Use the ‘what if’ feature in the software to compare profitability for sales forecast, available at the touch of a button.
- Integrate Wizards function for selection and creation of advanced spreadsheets using it’s comprehensive range of templates and functions.
Apache OpenOffice Calc Pricing
As it is a free, open source software, there is no Apache OpenOffice Calc pricing list available. This has been done to make the software available for everyone. In conclusion, at the time of writing, there is no Apache OpenOffice Calc pricing plan available. Available for download through its website, there is no per user limit to downloading the software.
Apache OpenOffice Calc Demo
Apache OpenOffice Calc provides a demo on it’s website with the help of an illustration and text. As the software itself is free, it can be directly downloaded from its website.