Tiller Money is a web-based platform useful for business to keep track of various financial needs on a daily basis. Tiller Money makes use of Google Sheets to collate information into one place for easy viewing. It also has automated data collection features which automatically fetch details like daily spending, card statements, etc. to help businesses in maintaining their daily expenses and keep an eye on tax needs as well.
Tiller Money Features
- Automate budgeting with spreadsheets detailing transaction summaries, spending and account balances, all in one place
- Create custom categories for data input and use add-ons like favourite formula, etc. for reports
- Facilitate easy and accurate data input with Tiller Money’s spreadsheets tools which automatically imports and organises data
- Use the export feature to share tax details by exporting the spreadsheets into portable PDF formats
- Debt tracking and Performance management
- Generate automatic spending updates via Google spreadsheets that can help keep track of daily spending, card balances, debts, others
- Use foundation budget to decide on payoff strategies, tracking debts, and other payment amounts
- Facilitate easy collaboration and customisation by using cloud based platforms such as Google Sheets for data input
- Integrate reports using the secure data feature which links over 21,000 financial resources securely to spreadsheets
Tiller Money Pricing
Instead of having a price tier system, Tiller Money pricing is set at a standard $59/year plan. Coming up to just $4.92/month, this plan offers all the aforementioned functions and more. Tiller Money pricing plan is economically priced and comes with an easy cancellation policy if the desired results are not achieved.
Tiller Money Demo
Tiller Money provides a demo on it’s website with the help of illustrations and graphics. Alternatively, a free 30 days trial can also be availed through the website. The free trial comes with an easy cancellation policy that can be requested before the trial period expires.