Photomath, an award-winning math application is the number one mobile app to understand and master mathematics. Meant for both mathlete and math-phobic, Photomath Study Tools uses the phone's camera to interpret math problems ranging from simple arithmetic to complex calculus to give detailed, step by step solutions along with explanatory math concepts. It is popularly known as “Camera Calculator.”
The incredible features of Photomath app that makes maths a student’s favourite subject are as follows:
- Using your phone’s camera, Photomath scans, reads and solves printed math problems instantly.
- It can effectively recognize handwritten problems as well.
- Step-by-step, detailed solutions
- You will not get step-by-step solutions to your math problem, but also a detailed concept explanation and approach to the problem.
- You can even get multiple solutions and approaches to a few problems that you can choose from.
- Animated videos for better understanding and remembering.
- The free and Photomath pricing version also shows all the calculations and notes through beautiful animated videos.
- Such animated videos especially help those students from whom it is convenient to understand and remember the solutions visually.
- Dedicated app for parents and teachers
- Both parents and teachers can use photomath Study Tools as per their understanding and choice through its separate for parents and teachers function.
- They can easily check the assigned problems and accelerate 1:1 learning.
The Photomath pricing version, named Photomath Plus has both monthly and yearly subscription plans. Photomath Plus comes under in-app purchases, which needs to be subscribed while downloading the Photomath app. Its one-month subscription plan costs $2.99 and 19.99 with varied additional features and the yearly plan costs $59.99.
Photomath Study Tools Demo
The basic Photomath Study Tools application is absolutely free without any restrictions on the number of days used. A user can use the application to solve ‘n’ number of problems and for unlimited days. Till the time you require a Photomath Study application to help you understand the complexities of mathematics, its basic version is always available for free.