Socially Interactive Learning Avatar Software, abbreviated as SiLAS, was developed to help students with special educational requirements, and improve their social and emotional learning (SEL), that would change their life outcomes. SiLAS Study Tools caters to schools’ K-12 standard curriculum and software that results in motivated learners, real-world skill generalization, and data-driven instructions.
SiLAS pricing consists of two plans. The first plan is a per-student basis, which is priced at $300. And, the second plan is a fixed priced plan that costs $5,500 for an unlimited number of students. Both the paid packages include game controllers, microphones and training.
SiLAS Study Tools does not offer any free trial period. It only provides a free live demo of the whole software that can be scheduled as per your convenience just by filling-up a few details on their website.
Give straightforward instructions
- Teachers at SiLAS give direct and intentional instructions, which discourses one of SiLAS’s 30 Social-Emotional skills.
- Instructions have the flexibility to give Tiered instructions either in a class, small group, or 1:1 ratio.
Make students practice through all-round guidance
Enhancement in students’ performance through skill acquisition
- Practitioners guide each student to keep them engaged in numerous skill-specific activities.
- This engagement is successfully achieved using the three principles of Universal Design for Learning framework.
Evaluation of students’ knowledge through a detailed assessment
- Improvement in students’ performance is seen when they rightly demonstrate skill acquisition.
- This demonstration is stated successful when students develop written scripts with which animations are created using the SiLAS tool.
- Trainers can easily monitor each student and evaluate their performances regularly.
- For this, they can use built-in rubrics based on lesson objectives and pre/post tests.